The Administrator has three options when is comes to deactivating (blocking) users in their SSO enabled system.
- Deactivate user accounts from Enterprise/Site setup:
- More information in the article here
- Using the API (Application Programming Interface) to deactivate user accounts:
- Call Brightidea API to programmatically deactivate user accounts.
- See complete documentation: http://developer.brightidea.com/_documentation/api/member#update
- Setup Deactivation Synchronization process
- Setup a scheduled process where Brightidea deactivates user accounts from customer provided list (automated feed).
- Please contact your Brightidea Account Manager for further information on setting up this process.