Which users do you want to allow to register?
- Everyone - On the login page, users will see a Register tab, where they can enter their email address and receive anautomated registration email.
- Admin Invite Only - The Register tab is not available on the login page. A user must be “invited” to participate by anAdministrator, either by using the Invite field to invite one user at a time or through the Bulk Registrationprocess.
- Users can invite new users - Only available when the WebStorm is set to “Everyone” as allowed to register (Admin Invite Only is notset).
- Enables an Invite a Friend widget, which allows users to enter the email address of an unregistered user.
- See more information here around Invite a Friend
Where can we Admin Invite Only feature enable?
It is under WebStorm Setup > Security > "Which users do you want to allow to register" > Admin Invite Only
Are these settings relevant if a site is employing SSO? Thank you.
These settings are not relevant if you are using SSO.