Off site backups are taken daily of all data on all servers. Backups are incremental except for a full monthly backup.
- Backups older than 90 days are automatically deleted.
- These backups are online backups and are sent to our backup data center environment in San Jose California.
- The data is encrypted, using AES 256 bit encryption, both during transmission and at rest. This means no one at the backup site has access to the data. No backup data is removed from the primary data center in a physical format.
- In addition hourly local backups are made of database logs.
- If you require further information - please contact your Brightidea represenative.