How do I use hex-codes within Brightidea CSS?
- Within Enterprise and WebStorm Setup - you can add specific colorization within your color picker section - as well as custom CSS:
- If you are looking to use an extensively Photoshopped color, your browser might not accept it. WebStorm will pick the closest color to that that is supported by the web browser.
- The administrator can only select the normal 256 colors in the color picker.
- The administrator can however paste any hex -code you wish.
- If you do not want color in your style sheet, remove all hex codes from the box or replace with "ffffff" which will make it white.