How do I setup my RSS feed for my WebStorm?
- The RSS feeds option in Setup allows the Idea List page to become an RSS feed only if the WebStorm is public.
- See this article to learn more about Public WebStorms.
- The administrator must also turn on the "RSS Feeds" option in WebStorm Setup ---> Site --> Components
- When set, a standard RSS icon will display, and users can "subscribe" to the WebStorm
- Once both options are enabled, you will see an icon on the bottom of the page that allows you to generate a RSS feed.
- The RSS feed may be pulled into standard readers. RSS feeds are appropriate for “public” WebStorms only
- If the WebStorm is excluded from Enterprise lists, it won't show on this RSS page.
- Once selected, you can append the newly generated feed URL into another site
- Since a WebStorm system is HTTPS by default, there is no way to display private content on a RSS reader
- If the WebStorm is private - users can subscribe themselves to the different idea categories which will trigger alert emails when a new idea has been submitted.
- Please see this article that discusses all options for subscribing to a WebStorm