Administrators can add custom (blank) pages to any Site by simply adding a letter from the alphabet after /ct/ and before .bix in their Site URL. Each Site will have a unique ID that you can find at the end of the URL string.
This is an example of what a Site ID will look like
To simplify, if a company named Acme has a vanity URL (https://acme.brightidea.com) and you wanted to add a custom page to Site A, which has the homepage URL (https://acme.brightidea.com/SiteA), then the easiest way to find your Site ID would be to click on the Admin's Setup tab. You should then find a URL string that will look similar to below
From this URL string, to access a new custom page, replace the "ct_admin_options_new" within the URL with any letter of the alphabet. The most common letters for blank pages are F, G, and Z.
- Site/Challenge Level Example structures of a Custom Page would be:
Note: Not all letters of the alphabet will be available to create Custom Pages with. Some pages are reserved for Brightidea use only.
If you wanted to create a Custom Page for the Enterprise Level, the structure would be slightly different. See below.
- Enterprise Level:
- Instead of “f.bix”, the page would be “c_f.bix”. And instead of a campaign ID (“c=1234-….”), Enterprise-level pages use an affiliate ID (e.g. “a=OD1234”):
- Pages that are available:
- Site Level: a.bix ~ z.bix?c=___________
- Enterprise Level: c_a.bix ~ c_z.bix?a=________
If you would like to add your new Custom Page to your Global/Dynamic Navigation, check out the article below for more information!