Administrators can create a new page just by placing a letter before the .bix page found in the WebStorm URLs.
For example, if a company named Acme has a vanity url of: https://acme.brightidea.com, then for:
- Webstorm/Challenge Level Pages the structure would be:
- Enterprise Level:
- Please note that the exact format is slightly different for a new page created at the Enterprise-level.
- For example, instead of “f.bix”, the page would be “c_f.bix”. And instead of a campaign ID (“c=1234-….”), Enterprise-level pages use an affiliate ID (e.g. “a=OD1234”):
- Pages that are available:
- WebStorm Level: a.bix ~ z.bix?c=___________
- Enterprise Level: c_a.bix ~ c_z.bix?a=________
Note: Some pages are reserved for Brightidea use only and can't be utilized as extra custom pages!