How can I translate my Brightidea site to a foreign language(s) using labels?
- Mostly all languages can be translated via label edit mode in WebStorm / Enterprise
- Administrators can also leverage the label import and export as well.
- Information around importing / exporting labels can be found here.
- A Single Webstorm (Challenge) can only be translated to one language at a time using labels (as there is only 1 set of labels for a WebStorm).
- Important Note: not everything within Brightidea is a label that can be edited/translated at this time.
- Items that are not highlighted in yellow when label edit mode is enabled usually can't be changed.
- This point is very important if you are attempting to do a complete translation to another language, it will not be possible to translate 100% all of the terms used in Brightidea.
- As an alternetive, Google translation services can be used (e.g. plugin in Chrome) to translate a site on the user's side.