How do I re-route a WebStorm to a redirection URL?
- To re-route any WebStorm, you can enable this option under Initiative Setup --> Site --> General Settings:
- This will re-route any end user user trying to access this Initiative/WebStorm, once this is on, all end users users will go to the URL you provide.
- All administrators will still be able to access the Initiative, it will not redirect for administrator accounts, only End Users!
- Keep in mind, this functionality is designed only for closed initiatives and it will prevent all end users from being able to access ALL pages including any submission URLs.
- This functionality will also end the user's login session before redirecting to another URL.
- This will not be disabled until administrator manually turns this option off.
- The administrator must navigate to the WebStorm via Enterprise in order to disable.