How do I print submissions in a printer friendly version?
- The administrator can print an submission page by clicking on the "Print View" icon located on the right hand side of the submission page.
- Print submission page function will display and list information from the submission page in printer-friendly format
- The print function will maintain information found on the submission page including Description, Attachments, Votes, and Comments
- If the administrator are logged in as admin, you will see all comments to the submission - regardless if they are hidden.
- As an end user, any comments that are hidden - will be hidden on the page.
- To print select the "Print" icon on the top right of the page
- Please Note: Print version will not display data from Additional Info, Outcomes or Projections tabs
Thats a great solution for printing one by one. How can I print all ideas in friendly version? like a backup of ideas in pdf version.
Is there a way to do this? The suggestion ahead?
Unfortunately, there is no functionality in the platform to print all ideas or generate some type of PDF right now.
Not even to export the ideas in one webstorm?
You can export the ideas in a spreadsheet format from the 'Exports' area of the WebStorm. However, that's not on the front-end and it will not be the same as the individual print idea functionality. We only have the print friendly version available on the View Idea page.
Agree it would be great to be able to print all submission from one webstorm into one pdf. Let us know how we can help pushing for this suggestion to move forward in the next release.