Brightidea is a Web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a Web browser. We support the following Web browsers running on Windows or Mac OS X.
- Google Chrome (latest version recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version recommended)
- Apple Safari (latest version recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Internet Explorer 11 for all features
- Support for IE9/10 ended September 30th, 2017
- Please see Microsoft’s statement of end of support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 as of January 2016 here.
- 'Compatibility View/Mode' is not supported in any version of IE.
- Microsoft Edge is not supported but is reported to work well.
- TLS v1.2 or above must be enabled in an effort to maintain the highest security standards and promote the safety of Brightidea customer data.
- Any custom API applications will not be able to access the Brightidea API if they do not support TLS 1.2 or above.
- In general, any standard compliant browser released in the past three years should work fine.
I have two questions:
1)What does imply not to use updated browser versions?
2)Are there constrains for mobile Operative systems?
1. We recommend using the latest version of each browser listed in this article, this is what our application is tested in.
2. We don't officially support mobile browsers, that doesn't mean Brightidea won't work in mobile browsers but it is not something we test or specifically design for.
For mobile, we recommend using our iOS/Android App.
Can this article be updated please ? It is about 3+ yrs old...