How do I enable 'Widget Setup Mode' in WebStorm or Enterprise?
- Most content on Enterprise/WebStorm pages is displayed using various types of units called “Widgets”.
- There are scores of widgets available, and they are used to display both static and dynamic content.
- When the administrator wants to edit the layout of pages or the content displayed, make sure "Widget Setup Mode" option is enabled.
- Then, modify individual pages by adding and deleting widgets, and arrange the layout by simply dragging and dropping widgets.
- Here is how to get started:
- Select the "Enable Widget Setup Mode" link from the page.
- Once selected, the page will refresh and widget setup mode will be enabled.
- The administrator will see a drop-down box (usually on the bottom right side of the page) come up that will allow the administrator to add all available widgets for the given page.
- This is the same for the Enterprise and WebStorm levels.
- Remember to disable Widget Setup Mode when finished.