Most content on Enterprise/WebStorm pages is displayed using various types of units called “Widgets”.
There are scores of widgets available, and they are used to display both static and dynamic content.
- Here is how to get started:
- On any page in Enterprise or Challenge/Webstorm, the administrator can select the gear icon on the bottom left of the page:
- The administrator will see a drop-down box (usually on the bottom left side of the page) come up that will allow the administrator to add all available widgets for the given page:
- This is the same for the Enterprise and WebStorm levels.
- Remember to Disable Widget Setup Mode when finished.