How do I login into Brightidea using my Twitter account?
- Within Brightidea, using third party social networks, such as Twitter - allow your users to use existing Twitter accounts to seamlessly login into Brightidea. See the following to set it up for your system:
- For Enterprise Login via Twitter:
- This is currently in Beta, please contact your Brightidea representative to enable this for you.
- For WebStorm Login via Twitter:
- Login to WebStorm Setup ---> Site ---> Registration
- Check the box for "Enable Twitter Login"
- Once Twitter login is enabled in either WebStorm or Enterprise level setup - the user can select the "Twitter" selection right on their Login page.
- The user will select "Sign in with twitter"
- Once that is selected, a popup will come up to prompt the user to enter in their twitter screen name / email, as well as Twitter password.
- Select "Sign In"
- Once the Twitter account is verified, the user must align their Twitter account to a Brightidea account.
- The user will then enter in their email address to verify their Twitter login request. Once submitted, the user will be triggered with an email to verify their identity.
- Once the user confirms their identity via email, the user will be logged into Brightidea automatically.
Other Things to Note:
- Twitter login can be used on both WebStorm and Enterprise levels
- Twitter login can be used on both public and private Brightidea systems
- The email template for this registration process is named "Enterprise Twitter Registration Request" for Enterprise level
- For WebStorm level: Twitter Registration Request