How do I login into Brightidea using my Google account?
- Within Brightidea, using third party social networks, such as Google - allow your users to use existing Google accounts to seamlessly login into Brightidea. See the following to set it up for your system:
- For Enterprise Login via Google:
- This is currently in Beta, please contact your Brightidea representative to enable this for you.
- For WebStorm Login via Google:
- Login to WebStorm Setup ---> Site ---> Registration
- Check the box for "Enable Google Login"
- Once Google login is enabled in either WebStorm or Enterprise level setup - the user can select the "Google" selection right on their Login page.
- The user will select "Sign in with Google"
- Once the user logs into Google, the account will be verified.
- The user will then login automatically into WebStorm or Enterprise with the same screen name from Google
- If the screen name already exists, the screen name will add notation at the end to make it unique.
- There is no email notification or verification with Google login