To change your password in Brightidea, you have a couple of options.
As an Administrator
- The administrator can trigger password resets via User Management in Setup.
As an End User
- End users can trigger a password reset/change within both the login page for their Brightidea system and via the edit profile page:
- On the login page, the user would select "Forgot password?".
- The user would enter in their email address and select "Send Password Reset Instructions"
- The user would receive a popup notification that a password reset email has been triggered.
- On their Brightidea edit profile page, there is an option to change the users' password as well: