How does the "Challenge Notification Feature" work?
Challenge Notification Feature
- Challenge Administrators can more easily communicate to users about challenges using the new 'Notify' tab in WebStorm setup.
- Admins can craft a short message to send, decide where the message will link to, and send a test notification.
- Note: This feature does not send any emails, it only triggers a notification in the 'Global Navigation' menu!
- Navigate to WebStorm Setup --> Users --> Notify
- Enter the desired text into the top text box (limit 200 characters)
- Select the desired page to which the included URL in the notification will point to,
- Challenge Home
- Idea List
- Challenge List
- Please see the indicated amount of users who will receive the Challenge notification.
- Note: The notification will be sent to all users who are eligible to participate in the challenge, and will also generate alerts for mobile users (for Brightidea Mobile 5 app customers).
Not sure if the system allows for an email template to be used / scheduled, notifying users when the webstorm/challenge has gone live. But I think this feature solves my issue. Unless this platform does allow for the ability to schedule a longer more tailored email template for submission start.