How do I disable emails for my Brightidea system?
Turning off All Emails for one User
- See this article to show how one user can turn off emails in their profile
Turning off All Emails for All Users
- If you wish to disable emails for everyone in the system, feel free to seek the system option to disable all emails.
- Navigate to WebStorm or Enterprise Setup --> Site ---> Components ---> Turn off All Emails
- Select this option and make sure you select "Save Changes"
- This option will disable emails for both WebStorm AND Switchboard
- This option is available on both WebStorm and Enterprise levels
- In WebStorm Setup:
- In Enterprise Setup:
Turning off Individual Email Templates for All Users
- Navigate to WebStorm or Enterprise Setup --> Site --> System Email Messages.
- Select WebStorm or Switchboard.
- Select the title of the email that you wish to disable.
- Once selected, de-select the checkbox where it says " Enable _________ System Message"
- Select "Save" on bottom of page.
- Please Note: If you disable certain emails in a WebStorm, and you create a new WebStorm with that template, the new WebStorm will not inherit those disabling of certain email templates.
- However, if you select “Turn off ALL Site Emails” – that option will carry over to the new WebStorm.