How do I setup my WebStorm site-babysitter?
- The Site-babysitter can be configured in WebStorm setup so that any specific user email address is BCC'd on every e-mail sent out of that WebStorm.
- Note: The babysitter email address must be an actual user account in your Brightidea system.
- Administrators can append a site babysitter in: Site Setup > Site > Components
- Site babysitter is only available on the WebStorm level, not Enterprise, WebStorm Admin, Switchboard, or Pipeline.
- ALL emails are cc'd to the site babysitter except:
- Private Message Emails and Password recovery emails for users trying to login.
- Please separate them by commas, ... example: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator can setup as many as needed on all WebStorm(s).
- Important Notes:
- Therefore, if 50 people are subscribed to an idea, and someone comments on it. the site baby-sitter will be BCC'ed on all 50 emails that go out to the subscribers.
- One solution would be to have administrators set up a separate email account to receive babysitter emails so that personal email is not blasted by all the emails coming through.
- The site baby-sitter gets cc'ed on all WebStorm level emails.
- The WebStorm baby-sitter does not get copied on any emails that are generated via the back-end Pipeline Management, including any action item alerts, private & submitter Q&A comments (including user tagging) and anything else that is not generated directly from the front-end WebStorm level.