How does the 'Report Abuse' process work?
- There is a report abuse portion of the comments in WebStorm to flag inappropriate comments.
- Once selected, the user will get a popup box to send an abuse report:
- The Report Abuse emails are sent to the email address populated in the Contact Email Address field in WebStorm for that idea.
- If that is blank, it will default to a back end admin address. Please contact your Brightidea representative if you need this modified.
- Administrators can then hide the comments if you wish by selecting the circle icon above the comment.