How do I setup my 'Contact Email'?
- Default contact email will be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view or change the contact email navigate to WebStorm or Enterprise Setup --> Site --> Components
- Change the Contact Email & Contact Name fields to the desired address
- Select "Save Changes"
- Note: 'Contact Name' will be used as the name for the sender field of each email if configured in Enterprise and WebStorm setup.
- The administrator can make changes to this in both Enterprise and WebStorm levels.
- If the administrator removes the "Contact Email" on the WebStorm level, it will default to the Enterprise contact email if empty.
- If the Enterprise is empty, it will default to "email@example.com"
- The WebStorm level will take priority contact email over Enterprise if there is an idea submission within any campaign.
- If activity is conducted on Enterprise level (i.e. a Updater comment) then the Enterprise email will be used in the Contact email.
- A "%20" might show if there are spaces - please remove them and save!
- This contact email also applies to all emails triggered from WebStorm Admin, Switchboard, and Pipeline
- The contact email is also the "Contact Us" email at the bottom of every Enterprise and Webstorm page footer.
- Administrators can also configure contact name and email in the Communications tab in Pipeline
- Click here to learn more