How do I set roles and responsibilities for my WebStorm?
- Setting Roles and Responsibilities in the WebStorm Setup --> Users Tab in WebStorm
- Log into your campaign as an Administrator and navigate to Setup ---> Users
- There are several roles available within a campaign, each one with the following access levels and responsibilities:
- Campaign Sponsor – No administrator responsibilities. Sponsor-specific responsibilities for this specific campaign (includes but is not limited to Sponsor Feedback Form and Sponsor Email Notifications).
- WebStorm/Campaign Administrator – Full administrator responsibilities for this specific campaign (includes but is not limited to access to SwitchBoard, Blog Interface, Widget Editing, Idea Management, and Site Settings).
- System Administrator – Full administrator responsibilities for the entire affiliate including this campaign (includes but is not limited to everything listed above AND access to Enterprise, SwitchBoard, and PipeLine, where relevant).
- Note: You can only add administrators with access level equal to or lesser than yourself.
- For example, WebStorm administrators can add additional WebStorm administrators, but not system administrators.
- To add a new administrator, begin typing their name in the specified field until a blue popup box appears. Click on the user you wish to add and then click "Add Administrator"
- Enterprise functionality contains all of the roles/responsibilities listed above in addition to an Affiliate Sponsor, who was the affiliate creator and has full administrator access across the affiliate.
- Additionally, these roles and responsibilities cannot be customized to include/exclude particular duties at this time.