What options can I give to my Users to register for my Initiative?
There are several options you can take to increase engagement and get users into your Initiative, please take a look below:
Self Registration Reminder via Newsletter or Email
- To inform users about a new Initiative and have them self-register, please see this guide about newsletters within Enterprise
- You can also email users directly by providing them the link to the Initiative page if that is easier.
- Please be aware that the setting for user self-registration needs to be enabled for this option to be successful. Please see more information here.
Invite a Friend
- Please make sure you have the option enabled "Users can invite new users" under: Initiative Setup > Site > Security.
- Select 'Save Changes'
- Then add "Invite a friend" widget on the appropriate page which will allow your users to invite their colleagues/friends to the Initiative.
- See this article to find out more!
- You can invite users to register via the registration invite feature.
- Navigate to Site Setup > Users > Registration Invites
- See this article to find out more.
- With self-registration enabled, you can have users navigate to the login page and register by themselves.
- An email will be sent to the user with instructions on how to complete registration process once they register.
New Account Creation
- The administrator can manually create accounts if needed.
- See this article to find out more
- You also have the option of importing users into your Initiative!
- Please see the following article regarding user import.