What are some Enterprise vs. WebStorm Email Templates clarifications?
Please note the following:
- If you are using Enterprise Email Templates, your Enterprise WebStorms will inherit the Enterprise settings ONLY IF the WebStorm level templates have not been changed.
- If you change the WebStorm level template, any email triggered on the WebStorm level, the system will send an email with those changes made on the WebStorm level.
- WebStorm templates inherit any changes you make on that level, regardless of Enterprise.
- Warning: Once changes are made on the WebStorm level, you cannot "re-inherit" the Enterprise level template.
Please be aware of the following to make sure you are in the right place concerning email templates:
- Enterprise Setup will usually look like this: https://____.brightidea.com/ct/c_admin_options.bix?a=OD____
- WebStorm Setup will usually look like this: https://____.brightidea.com/ct/ct_admin_options_new.bix?c=____
- One quick way to know you are in Enterprise is you will see the "WebStorms" tab in your setup:
- WebStorm level will have "Enterprise" tab in your setup