Brightidea has the option to set time-zone of your Brightidea site via Enterprise setup.
- Navigate to: Enterprise Setup ---> Site --> Components
- Select the desired timezone from the drop-down menu:
- This time zone setup will cascade into select exports, search, ideas, comments, vote time stamps, and others (mostly end user facing).
- Note, not all places in Brightidea will respect the selected time-zone setting, some back-end lists (steps view / list view) and certain exports for example will still continue to use our default system time (UTC).
- Regarding daylight savings time, the time-zone selected in the drop-down will automatically respect daylight saying if applicable in that specific timezone, no additional changes are needed.
- Note: At this time, Brightidea does not support a 'Military Time' / 24 hour time format.