Getting Started with Branding
- Within Enterprise Setup > Site > Global Navigation, the administrator will see a tab where they can configure the logo and color of Global Navigation in their Brightidea system.
- First, the administrator can configure which Initiatives/Site(s) they wish to have the global navigation enabled for (if needed).
Customizing Your Company Logo / Colors in Masthead
- The 'masthead' is a bar that is goes above the global navigation grey/silver bar.
- The administrator can choose preset colors for the masthead background & text, as well as an option to enter in hex code for each.
- The administrator can upload a logo, add text, or append custom HTML to the masthead in this section.
Customize the Logo / Color in the Global Navigation bar
- The last part is to replace the Brightidea logo and upload your own!
- Within the logo section, upload your company logo based on the given size constraints.
- The height of the logo image should be a maximum of 40px. Also, it is recommended to use an image with a 180px width.
- Note, you can also choose not to upload a logo and simply hide the Brightidea logo.
- E.g. if you are using the Masthead as a place to host your company logo already.
- Finally, set the color of the Global Navigation bar using Hex color values to match your company colors.
- This is optional, you can leave the color untouched and stay with the default.
Important Things to Note!
- The administrator can opt to turn off global navigation for any Site, at any time, within Enterprise Setup.
- Always remember to select 'Save Changes'!