Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Date Collection Panel
- Key Results Panel
- Key Results Expansion Panel
- Challenge Outcomes Panel
- Challenge Outcomes Expansion Panel
- The ''Business Results Dashboard' is a BETA feature in the Brightidea software. Please contact your Brightidea representative to enable this for your Brightidea system.
- Once the option is enabled, please make sure to add the [Business Results] navigation item in Dynamic Navigation setup at the Challenge level.
Date Collection Panel:
- The Date Collection Panel allows the user to set a Target Date Range, a Comparison Date Range, and a group of Challenges (WebStorms) that will be included in the dashboard data analyzed.
- Target Date Range:
- The first date range to set is the Target Date Range, which will default to the current year-to-date.
- The administrator can select one (and only one) of the standard business period date ranges, or set a custom date range as needed.
- Select "Apply Filters" to set the target date range and update the Business Dashboard results.
Comparison Date Range:
The second date range that need to be set is the 'Compared to Date Range', which will default to the previous year, year-to-date. For example, on November 7, 2013, the previous year-to-date default range would be 1/1/2012 through 11/7/2012.
- Select "Apply Filters" to set the Comparison date range and update the Business Dashboard results.
The Challenge Selector allows the administrator to select the Challenge (WebStorms) that will be included in the Business Dashboard numbers. This will default to All Challenges.
- Select "Apply Filters" to set the desired Challenges and update the Business Dashboard results.
Key Results Panel:
- The Key Results Panel shows statistics about Unique Logins, Completed Challenges, Handoffs, Outcomes and Satisfaction for the Target Date Range specified. The panel also compares these numbers against the same results for the Comparison Date Range and shows the percentage increase or decrease.
- Unique Logins Panel:
- Number of unique users who have logged in during the time period selected.
- Completed Challenges Panel:
- Number of Challenges that were completed and marked Closed during the time period selected.
- Handoffs Panel:
- Number of Proposals from Challenges that have been 'handed off' during the time period selected.
- Outcomes Panel:
- Count of number of Results (revenue results, savings results, results notes) in Pipeline for Projects where the result date range is inside or equal to the target date range, for Projects that are linked to the Proposals that are linked to Challenges.
- Satisfaction Panel:
- Percentage average of overall satisfaction from completed Challenge Feedback requests.
Key Results Expansion Panel:
- The Key Results expansion panel shows more detail on the comparison, including a bar chart. This panel is shown when the administrator selects the 'View More' button at the bottom of the Key Results panel.
- The data in the expansion panel will compare each key panel between the two data periods selected by the administrator.
Challenge Outcomes Panel:
- The Challenge Outcomes Panel shows the total impact and comparison from implemented projects, as well as a total count and comparison of projects.
- Note: The data in this section is pulled from the 'Results' component of project in Pipeline. More information about 'Results' here.
- Impact: Total Revenue and Savings impact that Projects delivered during the time period selected.
- Impact for comparison date range: Count of all revenue and savings results in Pipeline for the projects associated with Challenges, where the Results have begin/end dates within the comparison date range.
- Projects: Total projects from Challenges created within the time period selected.
Challenge Outcomes Expansion Panel:
- The Challenge Outcomes Expansion Panel goes into more detail, breaking down the impact into Revenue, Savings and other with comparisons between the Target Date Range and the Comparison Date Range. The Challenge Outcomes Expansion Panel also includes square charts showing the projects that contributed to the revenue and savings.
- Select "View More" to open the Challenge Outcomes Expansion Panel.
- Revenue Panel: Shows percentage change between Pipeline revenue results in target date range and comparison date range.
- Savings Panel: Shows percentage change between Pipeline savings results in target date range and comparison date range.
- Other Panel: Shows percentage change between count of Other Results in target date range and comparison date range.