Is your company ready to begin a new innovation Initiative? The process can be complex, but we are here to help make it easy! Everything you need to create your next Initiative can be found below.
Administrators can create a new Initiative through the Products Pillar (also known as Apps Pillar) in the Command Center.
Choosing an App
Administrators will then be able to choose which App best suits their innovation approach. For more details on each App, please review our Apps section in our Knowledge Base.
- In creating a new custom Pipeline administrators have the option to choose the name of what participants will be submitting
- The new Pipeline (with associated Challenge/Site) will appear in the left navigation bar once created,
Important things to Note:
- The new Site will only have the groups confirmed initially in the wizard attached to it, please make sure to add any additional requested groups to give other users in the system access as needed.
- The Site will be not accessible to anyone prior to group addition for the new Site.
- To add groups directly, please navigate to Enterprise Setup > Sites > Manage Sites.
- Also please be aware that the administrator must have at least ONE VANITY DOMAIN setup under Enterprise Setup > Site > Info
- This wizard will copy all SSO settings from the Site template (if applicable).
- The wizard will copy customized email text from one Site to another.
- Reputation points do not get copied over to a new Site. They need to be manually adjusted for all new Sites.
Can you tell me what is the "Topic" field's use?
If I enter dummy text in it, can I modify it later and how?
I found the anwser to "How to modify ithe topic field later", it's simply in the webstorm setup menu: Site/Info.