How do I delete a WebStorm?
NOTE: Delete WebStorm/Pipeline action is not reversible, all data is permanently removed from our database!
- To delete a WebStorm/Pipeline, navigate to your Enterprise Setup --> WebStorms --> Manage WebStorms
- Once there, select your WebStorm from the main dropdown.
- Select the "Delete" button to delete the WebStorm.
- The administrator will receive a prompted confirmation, select "Yes" to proceed.
- Alternatively, the WebStorm/Pipeline can be deleted by right clicking on the Pipeline name in Pipeline Management and selecting "Delete" option:
- Deleting a WebStorm/Pipeline will:
- Remove all ideas
- Remove all votes
- Remove all comments
- Remove all points accumulated by users
- Example, if someone voted for your idea, and they received 3 points for doing so, those points and all applicable points will be deducted back.
- Remove the associated Pipeline with all configured steps, rules, stages, etc...