Table of Contents
- Getting Started - Setting the Feedback template
- Sending Feedback Action Item
- After Sending Feedback Action Item - For the WebStorm Sponsor
- After Sending Feedback Action Item - For the System Administrator
- Updating / Deleting Sent Feedback Action Items
- Exporting Feedback Results
- Important Things to Note!
Getting Started - Setting the Feedback template
- The System administrator will notice a new 'WebStorm Feedback' tab under Enterprise Setup --> WebStorms --> WebStorm Feedback
- Once enabled, the first screen the administrator will see under 'WebStorm Feedback' is 'Templates'
- Here, the administrator can select check boxes for which questions he/she wants to be sent with the feedback action item.
- Please note: The WebStorm Feedback template. as of now. only contains six core questions to choose from.
- Once the administrator chooses from the top four to include select 'Save Template' to save the questions to the template.
Sending Feedback Action Item
- Once the template is chosen, please select the 'Status' portion of the WebStorm Feedback tab
- The administrator will see a list of every WebStorm in their Brightidea system to start requesting feedback from
- The administrator will see five columns:
- This is found in WebStorm Setup --> Users --> Administrators
- The possible values are: Not Sent, Incomplete, & Complete
- WebStorm title
- WebStorm Sponsor (or Campaign Sponsor): WebStorm Feedback pulls the name from the 'WebStorm Sponsor' field in each individual WebStorm Setup area.
- Sent: Date of which the WebStorm Feedback survey was sent
- Due: Date of which the WebStorm Feedback survey is due
- Completed: Date of which the WebStorm Feedback survey was completed.
- Status: Status of the Feedback
- To get started, select which WebStorm / WebStorm sponsor you wish to obtain feedback from.
- Choose any and select 'Request Feedback'
- Here, the administrator will then select the following attributes before triggering the 'Feedback' action item to the WebStorm Sponsor
- Due Date: When the administrator would like to get the feedback by
- Smart Remind: The administrator can choose to push a notification to the user once their due date approaches.
- He/she can choose in between a 1 and 7 day window, or not to send one at all
- Please note: Action Item alerts must be enabled for this to work for your Brightidea system
- Email to send to the WebStorm Sponsor
- This email template can be configured within Enterprise Setup --> Site --> System Email Messages ---> WebStorm --> WebStorm Feedback
- Please note: This email cannot be modified in this popup, all changes must be in place within Enterprise Setup prior to sending the Feedback survey.
- Once the administrator is all set, he / she can select 'Request Feedback' to trigger the Feedback action item or cancel.
- The administrator will be prompted to confirm once again or cancel:
- Finished! :)
- Please note, that the System Administrator can also trigger a Feedback action item within the 'Manage WebStorms' tab in Enterprise Setup --> WebStorms --> Manage WebStorms
- The system will then prompt the administrator with a pop up confirmation noting successful transaction and trigger the email to the WebStorm Sponsor automatically.
After Triggering Feedback Action Item - For the WebStorm Sponsor
- Once WebStorm Feedback is triggered to the WebStorm Sponsor(s) - they will receive a customized email and/or an action item alert that will look something like this:
- The WebStorm Sponsor can either select the link from their email and/or the notification to fill out the feedback request.
- Once they select the designated hyperlink, he / she will be brought to a new page where they fill out their feedback questionnaire
- The Sponsor must answer all questions in order to submit.
- All questions will highlight in red if the Sponsor attempts to submit without answering all the questions.
- Once all set, the Sponsor selects: 'Complete WebStorm Feedback' button on the bottom:
- Once that is selected, the Sponsor is prompted with a thank you message and routed back to their WebStorm.
After Triggering Feedback Action Item - For the System Administrator
- Once WebStorm Feedback action items are triggered, the administrator is routed back to the 'Status' section within the 'WebStorm Feedback' tab
- The administrator will notice that all column headers can be sorted ascending or descending by selecting them
- He / she can then select any 'View Results' button to corresponding WebStorms with completed Feedback results.
- The System Administrator will be brought to a page to see the results and button to be routed back to the previous screen:
- Administrators can decide to trigger reminders to those Sponsors who have yet completed their Feedback survey.
- The administrator is able to trigger a reminder both within Manage WebStorms and/or WebStorm Feedback tabs
- To trigger the reminder email, the administrator selects 'Send Reminder' in either tab.
- They will then receive the following pop-up confirmation:
- The reminder will then automatically send another email to the WebStorm Sponsor to complete their Feedback request.
- Please note: The WebStorm Feedback Reminder email template can also be customized under Enterprise Setup --> Site --> System Email Messages --> WebStorm --> WebStorm Feedback Reminder
Updating / Deleting Sent Feedback Action Items
- At this point in time, administrators cannot alter or update due dates to their WebStorm Feedback requests once they are triggered.
- The current option to update previously sent Feedback requests, is to cancel / delete the survey request within Switchboard
- The administrator can navigate to Switchboard --> Sent Action Items to see all sent requests for Feedback
- See more info here around Action Items in Switchboard
- He / she can then choose to cancel or delete the action item to the WebStorm Sponsor
- All updates will be reflected in the WebStorm Feedback tab in Enterprise Setup.
- Once Feedback action items are canceled or deleted, the administrator can then choose to resend updated Feedback action items with an updated template, due date, or changed WebStorm Sponsor.
Exporting Feedback Results
- In the WebStorm Feedback tab within Enterprise Setup, the administrator can choose to export all feedback data (across their Brightidea system) in one Excel report
- On the far bottom right, the administrator can choose 'Export Results' to get a full export.
- Note: All columns represented in the WebStorm Feedback tab are reflected in the corresponding export.
- The administrator can choose to select from the following formats to slice and dice in Excel:
Important Things to Note!
- Please make sure your WebStorm Sponsor(s) profile email settings allow emails to be sent to them!
- All WebStorms will show in the 'WebStorm Feedback' tab regardless of WebStorm status in Enterprise Setup (Active, Closed, Archived, etc.)
- WebStorm Feedback action items can only be sent to the one individual WebStorm Sponsor at a time.
- WebStorm Feedback can only be sent to a WebStorm sponsor once.
- The WebStorm Feedback 'status grid' dates do not accommodate date formatting yet, at this time.
- Once Feedback is submitted, sponsors cannot edit their completed assessments, at this time.
- WebStorm Feedback cannot be archived or deleted.
- If the administrator changes the Feedback template POST triggering, the WebStorm Sponsor will receive the most recently saved template.
- Only the following dynamic fields cannot be added to the WebStorm Feedback email templates:
- Feedback URL: The URL the WebStorm Sponsor selects to fill out their Feedback survey
- User Name: The assignee of the Feedback action item
- WebStorm Name: The name of the WebStorm the Sponsor is tied to.
- The WebStorm Feedback template is still hard-coded at this point in time.
- Stay tuned for when this template can be fully customized. :)