Everything You Need to Know about 'Deleting Submissions'!
- Within Pipeline Management, the administrator(s) have the option to remove any submission(s) completely from their Challenges/WebStorm(s).
- This is specially helpful for test submissions or submissions that do not need to be in the Brightidea system anymore.
To Delete Submissions(s) from Pipeline:
- From Pipeline the administrator can delete submissions from Step view and List view.
- To delete submission(s) from the Step view the administrator can select the desired submission(s) and either select the "Actions" button or right click directly and select "Delete Ideas":
- Once selected, the administrator will see a pop-up confirmation:
- To delete submissions from List view highlight the submission(s) by selecting the checkbox in the left column and then click the "Actions" button or right click and select "Delete Ideas"
- Once selected the admin will receive a pop up confirmation.
- Once deleted, all points, comments, all respective submission information is removed and cannot be recovered.
- As of right now, we don't have an email notice we can provide in regards to notifying users of deleted submissions
- The submission code will be reused only if the next posted submission is sequential. Therefore, if you post a submission that is D100, and then you delete it. If you post a submission right after that, it will inherit that D100.
- However, if new submissions are posted between when a submission is deleted and when you post the new submission, the submission code will inherit the next submission code in line.