How can I change the submitter of an idea?
- The Idea submitter can be changed from the View Idea 2.0 page in your system.
- To get started navigate to the View Idea 2.0 page of the idea that you want to change the submitter
- After navigating to the page click on the pencil icon next to the name of the Idea Submitter
- Within the "Change Submitter" box, search for any user in the system:
- Once the user is located, select the user from the list and select "Save Changes" to change the idea submitter for the selected idea(s):
- When changing the idea submitter for a team submitted idea, a active yellow light bulb will appear next to the current idea submitter within the submitter team list.
- A grey light bulb appears next to the other idea team members.
- Select the light bulb button next to the team member name to make that user the idea submitter:
- Idea team members can also be removed from the idea team by selecting the "X" button if needed.
- Make sure to "Save Changes" after completing the appropriate changes.
Important things to Note:
- All user reputation points for idea submission will be transferred to the new idea submitter.
- No emails are triggered when changing the idea submitter, the new idea submitter will not receive any emails or notifications alerting them of this change.