- The "Copy Idea" feature allows copying Idea(s) across WebStorms / Challenges.
- When copying ideas, administrators have the option to copy attachments, votes, comments, and also append extra submission questions and/or additional info fields:
Important Things to Note:
- All extra submission form questions will be appended into the idea description if they do not match the questions configured in the new WebStorm.
- If the submission form questions 100% match the ones configured in the new WebStorm then the submission form answers will by copied over to the new WebStorm and will map into the submission form questions.
- Submission date of the newly copied idea will be the date of when the idea was copied.
- When copying ideas, it's not possible to set the idea category or status at this time.
- The copied idea(s) will inherit the default category and status from its new WebStorm.
- Category and Status can be subsequently changed after the idea is copied.