How do I add / edit / export Project Management 'Portfolios'?
- The Pipeline portfolio is designed to organize projects so the admin has easier access to them with a click of a mouse. Feel free to create new portfolios so the admin can organize projects by departments, groups, etc.
- A simple drag and drop of projects into created portfolio(s) will allow the administrator to organize projects more efficiently.
- The below guide will help run through everything the admin / project owner needs to know!
Creating a Portfolio
- When logging into Pipeline, select "Create New Portfolio" on the far left to create a new portfolio to add new projects.
- The user will be prompted to add a new portfolio name. Once set, select "Enter" Once saved, new projects can be added to the portfolio.
- Note: All portfolios are shared across administrators.
- i.e. if System Admin A creates a portfolio, System Admin B will see that portfolio and its contents.
Adding Projects to a Portfolio
- Simply dragging and dropping the projects in Pipeline into the portfolio will do the trick.
Renaming / Deleting Portfolios
- Simply right mouse click the portfolio(s) on the main menu and select to rename or delete the portfolio
- To rename the portfolio - right mouse click and select "Rename"
- To delete the portfolio altogether. - right mouse click and select "Delete"
- Note: This will not delete the project. It will only delete the folder it is held in.
- By right mouse clicking the portfolio can export the contents to Excel.