What do I need to know about the 'Project Wall'?
- One of the greatest benefits of Brightidea Innovation's Suite is keeping the updates of an idea's progress to all users.
- Once an idea proceeds into Pipeline and becomes a Project... it inhibits its own "project page" where users can get up to date information regarding its changes and new announcements, much like a person's Facebook page.
- Any user can "follow" a project with this page via Pipeline by selecting "Follow" or "Unfollow" this project on the far left underneath the project image.
- The project wall contains:
- Updates made to the project
- Option to Follow and Unfollow (so users can receive updates)
- View who is involved with the project (Project owner and team members)
- Hyperlink to Project page in Pipeline
- Make updates or comments on updates
Other Things to Note:
- Administrators can control which information is fed to the project wall.
- To edit the feed material, navigate to the project, and select "Options" on the left hand panel or on the far bottom corner
- Here, the administrator can add or remove attributes to the public activity feed such as:
- Wall Posts
- Milestone Posts
- Investment Posts
- Projection Posts
- Audit Posts
- Saving Posts
- To-Do Posts
- Related Proposals Posts
- As of now, there is no out of the box way to jump from one project wall to the next, we would love to see some type of feature that does it.
- Linked proposals do not show on the project wall.
- It shows in the project for the project owner and/or system administrators in Pipeline.