How do I add / change statuses for my Projects?
- To add new statuses to the Pipeline project, conduct the following:
- Navigate to Pipeline Setup ---> Project ---> Statuses
- The administrator can do simple add, edit, and delete of all the statuses there for the Pipeline projects.
- To update the project followers', the project owner and/or system administrator can easily change the core/main status of the project
- The statuses are reflected in the Pipeline grid, as well as the project info tab.
- For the sole project, the project owner and/or the system administrator can change the status for the project right within the info tab of the project:
- For all projects, the system administrator can do the above workflow and/or change the status from the Pipeline grid actions menu:
- The change will be reflected in both Pipeline, reports, and on the project updates / wall.