What are 'Project Tags' in Project Management?
- With this new feature of project tagging, it will allow innovators and participants to collaborate further, promote further, and gain further visibility into the projects present in their system.
- Project tagging can be enabled in Pipeline Setup --> General --> Options --> Project Tags
- Tags can be created once the project is created:
Adding Tags Upon Project Creation
- When a project is created in Pipeline, the collaborator can then add and edit tags by selecting "Add Tag" and adding tags separating by commas
Editing Tags in Current Projects
- Once enter is selected...the tags are added to the list, tags no longer needed can be removed by selecting "X" next to the tags
- Project owners can then have a cleaner, organized tag association to our project.
- Once the tags have been organized, they will show up on the Project Wall's Tag Cloud widget: