What do I need to know about 'Investments'?
- Within Pipeline, we give our project owners and project team members capability to record all prior, current, and potential investments to a project. Whether that be in a form of financial investment, time, human resource, or another physical component / tool - inputting that information into Brightidea couldn't be easier!
- Here is what the administrator needs to know regarding investments within a Pipeline project:
- To add an investment to the project, select a project within Pipeline, and then navigate to the 'Investments' section in the left project side bar.
- This can also be found on the far right as well.
Editing / Deleting Investments
- Selecting the Red 'X' (on the far right of each entry) will remove the investment from the list within the project
- The user can drag and drop the entries to a desired order.
- Selecting the Excel icon on the top right corner will export your investments to Excel.
- The user can then select which format in Excel to export.