Important Note: We recommend utilizing our new Team WorkSpace feature going forward, Brightidea's old 'Project' feature documented below is no longer being updated or supported by our Product team.
What is the 'Project' tool for?
- The 'Project' step provides the Pipeline Manager / Administrator with ability to create projects from ideas using our existing Project Management tool.
- Learn more about Project Mangement here!
Configure the 'Project' Tool:
- To get started with the Project tool, navigate to Step Gear Menu --> Configure Project:
- In the 'Project' configuration section, the Pipeline Manager will need to set the following parameters:
- Project Owners: Select the owner for the projects in this step
- Project Team: Select the team members for this project, team members are able to participate on the project but do not have administrator privileges to make project changes.
- Privacy: Select the privacy level
- Most Visible: Project will appear in search results. Non-team members can view and post to project wall. Only team members can view and update the project.
- Restricted Visibility/Access: Medium Security - Project will appear in search results. Non-team members can request access to the project. Only team members can view and update the project.
- Most Secure: Project will not appear in search results. Only team members can view and update the project.
- Select "Create Project" to complete the configuration.
- Projects will be created in the Pipeline tool for each idea in the step.