These changes took effect on Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- In the Pipeline Dashboard, labels for the Average Days Per Step and Items Per Step charts will now display as angled for smaller browser windows, so as not to overlap
- Fixed an issue in which, when selecting Evaluators for a Step, users with the same name would occasionally not be found, or, if found and selected, would not be correctly applied to the Evaluator field
- Fixed an issue with the Pending Decisions tab of the Review Step, in which Review Action Items were marked as complete despite still being open
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Activity Feed updates for Blog comments would appear with HTML code
- The order of statuses in the Idea Status widget now reflects the order of statuses in configured in WebStorm Setup.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 29, 2015. Happy Innovating!