- "Find Owner" tool type allows ideas to be assigned to an Owner based on the idea category.
- Learn More about Idea Categories here!
- First select an Owner for each category in the configuration below.
- The action item for the "Find Owner" step will be triggered when an idea is submitted with the same category the Owner is assigned to.
- When an idea is submitted an action item will automatically be assigned to the category Owner in the "Find Owner" step configuration.
- They then have the option to claim ownership of the idea by selecting "Yes."
- This the idea is submitted the Idea Owner is assigned a "Find Owner" action item.
- After the Idea Owner accepts their idea they have the option to choose if they wish to implement the idea.
- Should they choose "Yes" the idea will be moved into the "Implementation" step in the Suggest challenge.
- Should they choose "No" the idea will be moved into the "Not Pursued'" step in the Suggest challenge.
- Important Note: This Step name must remain "Not Pursued" for Submissions to automatically move to this Step.
- The Idea Owner also has the option to not claim ownership of the idea by selecting "No"
- They can then choose to assign the idea to a new Idea Owner.
- Once a new Owner is assigned the idea will be returned to the "Find Owner" step.
- Find Owner labeling can be updated through the Label Editor in Enterprise Setup.