Brightidea Product Release Notes - Spring 2018 Release!
Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Thursday, May 10 2018, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
For an overview of our Spring Release, see our blog post here. The following updates and improvements have been made:
New 'Steps View for End Users'!
- This feature will allow your end users to easily track the progression of ideas by viewing them in a Steps View. Learn more on how it works here.
Evaluation Results Enhancements!
- The Evaluations Results tab displays evaluation results for Scorecard and Single Scale to submitters and team members on the View Submission page. These Results can be extended to Evaluators and End-Users as well! See how to set it up here.
New Responsive Navigation with 'Admin Navigation Bar'
- The new 'Admin Navigation Bar' allows easier toggling between your front-end site and back-end pipeline. In addition, the Navigation Menu will support mobile responsiveness. Learn more on how it works here.
Access Recently Viewed Pages in Search
- Global Navigation Search will now display recently viewed pages! Now navigating to previously viewed pages will be that much easier. Dig deeper here.
- The 'Analyst role has the ability to check on progress and run reports, just as an Administrator would, without the risk of misconfiguring settings. Learn more here.
- System Administrators can now distinguish internal vs. external users in the People Pillar. Learn more here.
- Mobile App Update:
- Our Mobile App is now available for download! Its now possible—entirely on the go—for users to reply and vote on comments, in addition to newly invited users being able to self-register into the system.
- Submit ideas, read notifications, track changes and updates all from our easy-to-use Mobile App. Learn more here.
- Administrators Tab:
- The new Administrator's Tab has been added to the People Pillar. This allows administrators to track and manage which users have administrative permissions. Learn more here.
- Team WorkSpace Updates:
- Idea Board Advanced Filtering Update:
- There are three new filter options to choose from when viewing the Idea Board page. You can now sort your Idea Board by "My Submissions", "My Evaluations", and "My Subscriptions". Learn more here.