Fall 2018 Release Notes: Brightidea Innovation Cloud 2.0!
Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, October 10 2018, 2:00 PM PDT. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
For an overview of our Fall Release, see our blog post here. The following updates and improvements have been made:
Brightidea has released four new Apps!
Is your Innovation team ready to apply new technologies into your company? With our Apply App, you can collect, evaluate and identify new applications to implement into your business.
Is your company ready to explore new ideas to address new market opportunities? With our Explore App, you can surface organic growth ideas given a new market opportunity, at low cost while engaging employees.
Want to find experienced volunteers to help you with projects? With our Gig App, project owners can work with skilled volunteers within your company that are ready to take on new projects.
Is your tech team ready to partner with, license with or even acquire new technologies? With our Scout App, you can keep track of emerging technologies in your industry and integrate them into your company.
Business Impact can now be tracked at an Enterprise level! The Business Impact Dashboard provides metrics that help you monitor business impact generated and reported in your Brightidea across time periods and pipelines. Click here to learn more.
Brightidea Users now have their own Homepage! The User Homepage provides each user their own unique feed and access to many features. Click here to learn more.
Capturing new ideas is now much easier! Brightidea's My Ideas provides a way to any idea from any employee at any time! This allows users a place to save their great ideas now and place them in an Initiative at a later time. Click here to learn more.
Want to know which Users in your Initiative are available to take on specific jobs? Users can now contact (and be contacted by) Idea Submitters to help assist on development and implementation of Submissions. Click here to learn more.
Are there ideas in your Initiatives that you could be an essential asset for? Now, with a click of a button, you can apply to be a volunteer for any project. Let Administrators know that you can offer development and implementation to any idea! Click here to learn more.
All of your ideas can now be printed onto Sticky Notes! With the help of Mangoslab's nemonic mini printer, Users can now print ideas from Brightidea onto sticky notes to place around your office, your home and anywhere else! Click here to learn more.
- Additional Submission Form Filtering on Idea Board 3.0
- Your Idea Boards can now be filtered by your Submission Form questions! You can now track all Submissions that have answered specific questions, providing for a better User and Administrator experience.
- Extending Link Submissions across Initiatives
- You can now link any Submission to one another across all Initiatives! If there is a Submission that provides great value to another Submission, but they are both in separate Initiatives, you can now link them to each other!
- Certifications Improvements
Users can now see all Certifications that they have earned! Administrators can apply Certifications to Users based on Initiatives they are a part of.
- Team WorkSpace Enhancements
- Knowing when you have a Team WorkSpace action assigned has now become more convenient! All notifications will now be sent to each User through their Action Item notifications and their Global Notifications.