Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where the "User Tagged in Idea Comment" System Email Message was not being correctly copied to the babysitter email.
- Enhanced Pipeline Setup so that Administrators are able to add or edit a Sponsor for an Initiative.
- Fixed an issue where user profile images were not appearing in the Manage Step view for the Find Owner tooltype.
- Fixed an issue where column headers were not correctly aligned on the Action Items Progress pages for Steps.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to be tagged in Private comments.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 28, 2016. Happy Innovating!