Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, August 23, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue with errors with notifications with our previous version of Global Navigation
Member Landing / Profile
- Fixed an issue with user information not loading correctly on the profile and Member Landing page.
- Fixed an issue with sent messages not showing correctly on the Member Landing page.
- Fixed an issue with dollar signs stripping out information in additional submission form questions
- Fixed an issue with searching users, who have been added by previously deleted user.
- Fixed an issue with previous version of dashboards, where changing the first column from ideas to votes to comments, etc. updates the numbers, but not the text.
- Improved speed of loading pipelines in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue with status color on Pairwise action items not being visible.
- Fixed an issue with development action item data duplicating when moving idea to a 'Review' step.
- Fixed an issue with some fields still showing in exports, even when excluding in List view.
- Fixed an issue with Moderators having issues changing the step of an idea.
- Fixed an issue with Action Item filters not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with 'Days in Step' not calculating correctly for some customers who migrated to NGA.
- Fixed an issue with some customers seeing missing average scores.
- Fixed an issue with YTD totals in Command Center not adding up correctly
- Fixed an issue with exporting data from the Innovations dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with Pipeline projects status data not reflecting correctly
- Fixed issue with the 'Search History' report - where there were issues with certain data not displayed based on filters set.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 30, 2017. Happy Innovating!