Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Made an update so the label for 'Yes - I can forward this idea to the correct Category' is editable.
- Added new column in Find Owner Step History Export: "Date Assigned of Find Owner Action Item"
- This information can be found in the Action Items Manager.
- Fixed an issue with Step Manage view areas - there was a problem after an initiative assigned action items for more than a few months.
- Fixed an issue in certain cases where an admin reassigned an action item.
- Fixed an issue with steps not not saving when reordering.
- Fixed an issue with new user import reflecting inaccurate information regarding sending emails.
- Fixed an issue with Rules Engine, where all idea status change emails in a batch, were not all sending correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Rules Engine, where multiple ideas added to a step, would not not reflect their new status and step name.
- Fixed issue with line breaks in the email sent after creating a new custom initiative.
- Fixed an issue with submission form editing when copying a custom pipeline with various types of submission form types.
- Fixed an issue with certain view idea page data not showing.
- Fixed an issue with changing category of an idea, where the new category would not correctly reflect the new status.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect emails sending with submitter Q&A.
- Fixed an issue with blog, where an image would not center in the text window.
- Made an update where the Idea Details widget will now correctly reflect based on where it is in in the workflow, and not from the idea's history.
- Fixed an issue where the subscribe button is still visible when switching from list to boards view.
- Made updates to Solve site homepage color layout.
- Made an update to allow both SSO logins as well as manual Brightidea login - to the mobile application.
- Updated Global Navigation UI on Pipeline Project Wall page.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 13th, 2017. Happy Innovating!