Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue where idea submission emails go out when WebStorm emails were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where adding images to idea description when editing, caused issues with the Updates widget.
- Fixed a security issue where the submitter would be visible when editing an idea.
- Made a few design updates to Business Impact tab when loading.
- Fixed an issue with sorting ideas by ‘Overall Score’ in Manage Scorecard screen.
- Fixed an issue with an error when duplicating an initiative.
- Fixed an issue where certain tags would not show up in a Pipeline.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 1st, 2017. Happy Innovating!