Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Our Amazon Alexa integration can now be configured to any WebStorm!
- More information on how to setup is here.
- Made updates with new default Solve home page, whereby the 'Submit Solution' button and 'Submit Solution' in top navigation, is now hidden when idea submission is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with idea images now showing correctly for Idea Boards / Project Gallery.
- A new qualitative outcome type, "Follow-On Funding" is now available for the Accelerate app.
- Sponsor Surveys are now available as a part of the Name and Recognize apps!
- Design and layout updates were made to the Business Impact Dashboard, including a better experience for rollovers when the left sidebar is collapsed.
- 'Idea Description' and 'Submission URL' are now a part of exports in list view for any pipeline.
- Fixed an issue whereby a rule would not trigger based on days in current status.
- Business Model Form Builder is now available!
- When Team WorkSpace is enabled, administrators can now edit the sections in their Business Model Canvas. More information is here.
- Fixed an issue with Team Workspace email notifications, whereby the contact name and email settings were not respected.
- Fixed an issue where an update notification was fired to the individual who made updates to the Business Impact tab within the workspace.
- Design and layout updates for Team Workspace also have been made.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 8th, 2017. Happy Innovating!