Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 2:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue with Submissions export, where outcome details would fail to export.
- Design updates to Idea Board cards.
- Fixed issue in Safari with Post Idea page, where the idea submission form was blanking out.
- Fixed an issue in Chrome, where some of the formatting options were unavailable on Post Idea page (bold, italics).
- Fixed an issue where changing the due date for a Review step, would remove the category assignments.
- Fixed an issue where selecting 'Change Pipeline' email triggered would send an Idea URL that was broken.
- Fixed an issue where a number based question type allows non-numbers. This caused issues with display and export.
- Updates to Workspace Global Navigation layout and design, including top navigation, and icons.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 15th, 2017. Happy Innovating!