It's Friday and the sun is shining! and what's even better - Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Here is the lowdown of the all the updates and improvements made:
- OCR Submission updates!
- Images are now attached to submission when importing a scanned submission.
- Under Settings --> Ideas --> Import Scanned Ideas - there is now available blank English and Spanish templates in drop-down.
- Made some design and layout updates to Idea Boards 3.0 to increase legibility and responsiveness. (ooo, looks so nice!)
- Fixed an issue with an email footer for link to Mobile App.
- Fixed an issue where the edit idea pencil icon did not display tooltip text.
- Updated default Solve pipeline!
- All Solve challenges created going forward, will include this new and improved default workflow and steps. See more details here.
- Fixed an issue whereby certain rules would not trigger based on idea submission. (Goodbye bug!)
- Fixed an issue where filtering by Date Assigned in the Action Items Manager would include items not within the selected range.
- Notifications Updates
- Updated notifications whereby if an administrator invited a team member to the team workspace, they would receive a notification, where they shouldn't.
- Updated notifications whereby as an invited user, they only receive an invitation notification when invited, and not an additional 'new teammate' notification.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled a little early (so we can gobble gobble for Turkey Day!) for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017. Happy Innovating!
Brightidea Product Team