2017 is almost over, crazy how much time flies! Also, Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, November 29, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements made:
- Administrators can now choose to have default vote on submission to be on or off.
- By default, a vote added to one's idea when submitted will be the default behavior, but administrators now have the option to disable.
- This option can be found under WebStorm Setup --> Ideas --> Voting --> Submitter auto-promote on submission
- Updated specific email notifications to hide all submitter information if the idea was submitted anonymously.
- Fixed an issue when cropping an idea image, the image would not show correctly.
- Made updates with in-line editing, which was causing issues in View Idea.
- Fixed issues with Google login not authenticating correctly.
- Fixed an issue with 'Copy Idea' whereby foreign characters were not copying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where certain steps couldn't load when trying to configure.
- Several design and layout updates have been made. Wahoo!!
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, December 6th, 2017. Happy Innovating and Happy Holidays!
Brightidea Product Team